Bookmark This Page
Return Home PageMail to Friend
- 3-4 Boneless chicken breasts
- 1 Teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 Cup soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1/2 Cup packed brown sugar
- 3/8 Cup bourbon
- 1/2 Teaspoon garlic powder
Option: Deglaze the baking dish with about 1 cup of chicken broth. Add in 1/2 chopped onion, 1 Tablespoon bourbon and simmer. Sauce can be thickened with a little corn starch if desired. Serve over chicken.
- In a small bowl, combine ginger, soy sauce, onion flakes, brown sugar, bourbon and garlic powder. Mix together, set aside.
- In a 9" x 13" baking dish (non-metal), place the chicken breasts and pour the marinade mixture over them. Cover with plastic wrap, place in refrigerator and allow to marinade over night.
- Next day, preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Transfer chicken breast to a room temperature baking dish and pour marinade over them.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for approximately 1-1/2 hours or until chicken is well browned and juices are clear.
For All Your Cooking Needs
- Cake Pans
- Cake Decorating
- Utensils & Gadgets
- Party Supplies
- Helpful Links