Bookmark This Page
Return Home PageMail to Friend
Fudge Vanilla Cookies
Make these delicious cookies using your favorite
brownie mix and white chocolate chips!
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (21.5 oz.)
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 cup vanilla milk chips or white chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine the brownie mix, butter and eggs.
- Mix by hand until well blended.
- Stir in chips.
- Drop 2 inches apart by rounded teaspooonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet
- Bake 8-12 minutes or until seet.
- Allow cookies to cool for 1 minute before removing
Makes 3 dozen cookies
For All Your Cooking Needs
- Cake Pans
- Cake Decorating
- Utensils & Gadgets
- Party Supplies
- Helpful Links