Bookmark This Page
Return Home PageMail to Friend
Lemon Cookies from Cake Mix
- 1 package - pudding-included - lemon cake mix *
- 1 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- 1 egg slightly beaten
* If you do not have a 'pudding included' cake mix, use our recipe to convert a regular cake mix to 'pudding included'. Get Recipe Here
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine the cake mix, cereal, butter and egg mixing well.
- Shape into 1-inch balls, pressing firmly.
- Place cookie balls on an ungreased cookie sheet 2" apart.
- Bake 9-12 minutes or until edges are a light, golden brown.
- Allow cookies to cool for 1 minute before removing
Makes 3-4 dozen cookies
For added appeal & flavor, dust with powdered sugar!
For All Your Cooking Needs
- Cake Pans
- Cake Decorating
- Utensils & Gadgets
- Party Supplies
- Helpful Links