Bookmark This Page
Return Home PageMail to Friend
- 1 box regular yellow cake mix
- 1 3-3/4 oz package Jello Vanilla Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup dark rum
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease and flour 10" tube, Bundt pan or 2 loaf pans
- Mix all cake ingredients together and pour into pan.
- Bake 45 - 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- If using a tube/Bundt pan, invert cake on serving platter.
- If using loaf pans, remove the cake and replace in loaf pan top-side down.
- Prick top all over. (A bamboo skewer is good for this)
- Brush Rum Glaze all over cake allowing to soak in. Continue process until all glaze is used.
For All Your Cooking Needs
- Cake Pans
- Cake Decorating
- Utensils & Gadgets
- Party Supplies
- Helpful Links