Bookmark This Page
Mail to Friend|
- 1 Pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts cubed
- 3 Tablespoons taco seasoning of choice
- 1 - 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 1 Jar of chunky salsa of choice (11 oz.)
- 1/2 Cup peach preserves (regular or sugar free)
- 4 Cups of Cooked rice
- Place chicken in a large zip bag with taco seasoning and toss.
- Brown chicken in a skillet with oil
- In a bowl combine salsa and preserves. Stir into skillet with browned chicken.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat; cover and simmer for 2-3 minutes or until juices of chicken are clear.
- Serve over a bed of rice.
For All Your Cooking Needs
- Cake Pans
- Cake Decorating
- Utensils & Gadgets
- Party Supplies
- Helpful Links