Bookmark This Page
Return Home PageMail to Friend
- 2 small boxes Apricot Jello
- 1 large can crushed pineapple drained (save juice)
- 3 medium sized bananas (sliced)
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 egg
- 1 package cream cheese (8 oz.)
- 12 oz tub Cool Whip
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup coconut
- Dissolve 2 boxes of apricot Jello in 2 cups hot water. To dissolved Jello, add 1-3/4 cups cold water and chill until slightly thick.
- To chilled Jello add drained pineapple, sliced bananas and miniature marshmallows.
- Mix together well, pour into a rectangular pan (approx. 9x13).
- Cover and chill.
- Make Topping:
Spread the topping over the top of the chilled Jello mixture.
- Mix together 3/4 cups sugar, 2 tablespoons flour and stir in 1/2 cup of the reserved pineapple juice.
- Add 1 beaten egg and cook over medium heat until thick - stirring continuously.
- Remove from heat.
- Add in the 8 oz. package of cream cheese and stir until melted.
- Add the 12 oz. tub of Cool Whip.
Sprinkle the top with chopped pecans and coconut.
Refrigerate until served.
For All Your Cooking Needs
- Cake Pans
- Cake Decorating
- Utensils & Gadgets
- Party Supplies
- Helpful Links