Bookmark This Page
Return Home PageMail to Friend
Banana Split Pie
- 1 box Vanilla Wafers
- 1 stick melted butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 - 8 ounce packages cream cheese (softened)
- 1 box powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 - 4 bananas (sliced)
- 1 large can crushed pineapple (drained)
- Cool Whip
- Pecans (chopped)
- Maraschino cherries
Preheat oven to 350 º
- Crush Vanilla Wafers and pour into a 9" x 13" pan, add sugar and mix well.
- Pour in melted butter and mix until all crumbs are moistened, then pat into pan.
- Bake in pre-heated oven for ONLY 4 MINUTES - set aside
- Put softened cream cheese in large bowl, add vanilla and 1/2 box of powdered sugar. Mix with electric beater until creamy; then continue to add sugar until you have added the whole box. Beat until creamy.
- Pour mixture over cooled crust.
- Place bananas and pineapple on top.
- Cover with Cool Whip, pecans and cherries.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours before serving (or overnight)
For All Your Cooking Needs
- Cake Pans
- Cake Decorating
- Utensils & Gadgets
- Party Supplies
- Helpful Links