Bookmark This Page
Return Home PageMail to Friend
- 1 apple (medium sized)
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup Splenda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 heaping tablespoon corn starch
- 1 recipe of pie dough or 1 sleeve of Pillsbury uncooked pie dough
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees
- Peel and thinly slice the apple. In a medium sized bowl combine the sliced apple, blueberriese, Splenda, cinnamon, and corn starch. Mix together until the pieces of fruit are coated with the corn starch and Splenda. Set aside.
- On a floured area roll out the dough to a square shape - it will seem thin. Cut into 4 equal sizes.
3. Place 1/4 of the fruit mixture on the lower half of the pie dough square.
- Fold over the top and use a fork to crimp the 3 sides sealing them. Repeat process for remainder of fruit and dough squares.
- Place completed pockets on an ungreased cookie sheet. Do not make any vent cuts. Brush top with a little butter (Parkay non-fat spray is a good alternative to butter and has no calories).
- Bake in a pre-heated 425 degree oven for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove to a platter and dust with Splenda powdered sugar.
- Serve with a little sugar free ice cream on the side for an extra yummy dessert.
Makes 4 pockets
For All Your Cooking Needs
- Cake Pans
- Cake Decorating
- Utensils & Gadgets
- Party Supplies
- Helpful Links