Bookmark This Page
Return Home PageMail to Friend
Blueberry pie filling and a purchased graham cracker crust makes this a quick fix; while the cream cheese and eggs give it a homemade, traditional flavor
- 1 9" Graham Cracker crust
- 1 21-ounce blueberry pie filling
- 1 8-ounce cream cheese (softened)
- ½ Cup sugar
- 2 Eggs (beaten)
Preheat oven to 325º
- In a small bowl combine softened cream cheese, sugar and eggs.
- Using a mixer beat until fluffy.
- Pour mixture into prepared crust.
- Bake 25-30 minutes
- Removed baked cheesecake from oven, allow to cool completely.
- Spread blueberry filling on top
- Chill 2-3 hours before serving.
- Garnish with whipped topping to serve
For All Your Cooking Needs
- Cake Pans
- Cake Decorating
- Utensils & Gadgets
- Party Supplies
- Helpful Links