Bookmark This Page
Return Home PageMail to Friend
Bourbon Pecan Pie
- 1 9-inch pie shell (unbaked - homemade or store bought)
- 3 Large eggs (beaten)
- 1/2 Cup brown sugar firmly packed
- 1/2 Cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 Cup dark corn syrup
- 2 Tablespoons REAL butter (melted)
- 3 Tablespoons Bourbon
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Cup fresh pecans chopped (you can use whole ones if you like)
- Prepare the crust in a pie pan but do not bake.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
Left over pie can be refrigerated.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl.
- Add the brown sugar into the beaten eggs ( Make sure all of the sugar dissolves and there are no lumps)
- Stir in remaining ingredients: corn syrups, butter, salt, Bourbon and pecans
- Pour mixture into unbaked pie shell.
- Cover the edges with aluminum foil to prevent them from burning.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until the center is set.
Watch the pie carefully the last 10 minutes for the top to 'crust and crack' - this means it is done. Do not over-bake.
- Remove from oven, cool and enjoy.
Note: This pie is equally good without the bourbon.
For All Your Cooking Needs
- Cake Pans
- Cake Decorating
- Utensils & Gadgets
- Party Supplies
- Helpful Links