Bookmark This Page
Return Home PageMail to Friend
Coconut, Pecan, Caramel Ice Box Pie
(Get a sugarfree version of this pie here.)
Delicious, rich pie that freezes well.
- 2 pie shells, 9" - baked pastry or vanilla crumb
- 1/4 cup real butter
- 1 package of flaked coconut (8 oz.)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 package cream cheese (8 oz) - softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 oz.)
- 1 container Cool Whip (12 oz., thawed)
- 1 jar caramel ice cream topping (12 oz.)
- In a no stick skillet over medium heat, melt the butter. Add pecans and coconut. Mix well and continue to cook until coconut is very lightly browned. Remove from heat to cool.
- In large mixing bowl, use mixer to beat cream cheese until fluffy.
Add in condensed milk and mix on low until smooth.
With spoon fold in thawed Cool Whip.
- Spread 1/4 of the cream cheese mixture into each pie shell.
- Sprinkle 1/4 of the coconut mixture over each pie.
- Drizzle 1/4 of the caramel topping over each pie.
- Repeat the layering process - ending with drizzling caramel over the top.
Pies can be served chilled or frozen to enjoy later.
For All Your Cooking Needs
- Cake Pans
- Cake Decorating
- Utensils & Gadgets
- Party Supplies
- Helpful Links