Bookmark This Page
Return Home PageMail to Friend
These can be made sugar-free. See Sugar Free Desserts for Recipe
- 4 cups regular flour
- 4 sticks butter (or margarine)
- 1 cup sour cream
- Canned filling of choice (poppyseed, cherry, apple, prune, apricot, almond, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix flour and butter together using pastry blender or by hand
- Add sour cream and blend well
- Chill in refrigerator over night
- On lightly floured-sugared surface, roll dough thin.
- Cut into squares approx. 9" x 7"
- Spread filling onto dough and roll like a jellyroll
- Cut into 'cookies'
- Bake on greased cookie sheet 15-18 minutes or until lightly browned
Store in air tight container or freeze to enjoy later.
Note: The chilled dough will be easier to work with if you let if sit at room temperature to 'soften' some.
For All Your Cooking Needs
- Cake Pans
- Cake Decorating
- Utensils & Gadgets
- Party Supplies
- Helpful Links