Bookmark This Page
Return Home PageMail to Friend
Corned Beef & Cabbage - Crockpot Recipe
- 3-4 pound corned beef brisket (purchased from grocery store)
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into thirds
- 2 medium sized onions, peeled and quartered
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 small head of cabbage cut in wedges
- Put all ingredients except cabbage wedges in crockpot. Place in order listed above.
- Cover with lid. Cook on 'low' for 8-10 hours or on 'high' for 5-6 hours.
- Add cabbage wedges to liquid, forcing down into liquid.
- Turn crockpot to 'high' and cook for ad additional 2-3 hours.
For All Your Cooking Needs
- Cake Pans
- Cake Decorating
- Utensils & Gadgets
- Party Supplies
- Helpful Links