Bookmark This Page
Mail to Friend
Cranberry-Raisin Pie (Mock Cherry Pie)
Great way to get ranberries into your diet.
- 2 portions of uncooked pastry pie dough (homemade or from store...Pillsbury)
- Line an 8 inch pie pan with half of dough, reserve second portion for top.
2 cups cranberries, coarsely chopped
1 cup seeded raisins, coarsely chopped
3 tablespoons flour
1 cup sugar
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon butter
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix coarsley chopped cranberries and chopped seeded raisins together.
- Add flour, sugar and salt to chopped fruit.
- Fill pastry lined pan with the cranberry-raisin mixture.
- Dot top with butter.
- Cover with second portion of pie dough. Cut slits in top for venting.
- Bake in pre-heated 450 degree oven for 10 minutes; then reduce heat to 375 degrees and continue baking until done - approximately 30 minutes.
Note: Keep the pie edges from burning by covering them with strips of aluminum foil.
For All Your Cooking Needs
- Cake Pans
- Cake Decorating
- Utensils & Gadgets
- Party Supplies
- Helpful Links