Bookmark This Page
Return Home PageMail to Friend
- Fruits: Cantaloupe, watermelon, blueberries, strawberries, and Maraschino cherries
- Using a melon ball scooper, scoop out the cantaloupe and watermelon into a large bowl. If you don't have a melon scoop, cut the melon into bite-sized pieces.
- Cut the strawberries into bite-sized pieces.
- Wash the blueberries and remove any stems. Leave whole.
- Combine all the prepared fruit in a large bowl
- Add a few Maraschino cherries plus 1 tablespoon of the liquid.
- For a sweeter taste add 1 package of Sweet-n-Low. Do not use sugar as it will not dissolve and make the salad 'grainy'.
- Chill for 1-2 hours before serving
Note: For an adults-only salad, try adding a little Chambord (Raspberry flavor) Liqueur to the fruit for a special flavor.
For All Your Cooking Needs
- Cake Pans
- Cake Decorating
- Utensils & Gadgets
- Party Supplies
- Helpful Links