Bookmark This Page
Return Home PageMail to Friend
50% Sugar - Cinnamon Rolls
* Make this recipe totally sugarfree by using Splenda® sugar or brown sugar here.
- 2-1/2 cups Pioneer biscuit mix (original)
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter (softened)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar*
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 cup finely chopped nuts
- 1/4 cup Splenda® powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon warm water
Options: Brush the top with a little melted butter when removed from oven; use Splenda® powdered sugar for topping.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix Pionoeer mix, milk, and egg until soft dough forms.
- Turn dough onto surface lightly dusted with Pioneer mix, gently coat dough. Knead dough gently until smooth.
- Pat or roll dough to form 10 x 8 inch rectangle. Spread with butter.
- Mix together sugar, nuts and cinnamon and sprinkle over dough.
- Roll dough "jelly roll style" starting from long side. Pinch edge to seal.
- Place sealed side down on ungreased cookie sheet. Cut roll at 1 inch intervals almost through to the bottom with a sharp knife or kitchen scissors.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until light brown.
- Mix powdered sugar and warm water until smooth and spread over rolls.
For All Your Cooking Needs
- Cake Pans
- Cake Decorating
- Utensils & Gadgets
- Party Supplies
- Helpful Links