Bookmark This Page
Return Home PageMail to Friend
Lady Fingers Napoli
This quick dessert will look and taste like you made a trip to the bakery.
- 2 Packages of prepared lady finger pastries
- 1 box of Vanilla Instant pudding
- 1-3/4 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons water (approx)
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips (melted)
- Make the pudding per box directions for a pie. Chill for 30 minutes.
- In small bowl mix the powdered sugar and water until spreadable. Set aside
- In another small bowl, melt the chocolate chips in the microwave and then add 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar and water until you have a consistency thin enough to drizzle but not run. Set aside
- Place approximately 1 tablespoon of pudding on bottom half of lady finger
- With a knife or spatula spread the white frosting on the top side of the lady finger before placing it onto the bottom portion with the pudding.
- Place each completed lady finger back into the original holder or on a long flat dish
- Repeat the process until all the lady fingers have pudding and frosted tops
- Drizzle the chocolate glaze-frosting in a single line down the middle of each pastry (vertical)
- Using the back of a knife, drag the knife left-right through the chocolate, then right to left, several times until you have a nice pattern on the top.
- Chill for at least 1-2 hours before serving for best flavor.
For All Your Cooking Needs
- Cake Pans
- Cake Decorating
- Utensils & Gadgets
- Party Supplies
- Helpful Links