Bookmark This Page
Return Home PageMail to Friend
Baked Lemon Sole
- 4 sole fillets (approx. 4 oz.)
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
Note: To keep thin ends of the fillet from drying out while cooking, turn thinest part under to maintain a unifor thickness. And, if you like a more crisp texture, after baking, broil for about 1 minute approximately 4 inches from heat.
- Rinse fillets in cold water and pat dry
- Combine melted butter and lemon juice in shallow bowl, large enough to dip fillets
- Combine flour, chopped parsley and pepper in shallow dish
- Dip fillets in butter mixture and dredge in flour mixture.
- Place fillets in a non-stick baking dish (if using a glass pan, spray with vegetable oil before placing fillets down).
- Drizzle any remaining butter over the tops
- Sprinkle with paprika
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
For All Your Cooking Needs
- Cake Pans
- Cake Decorating
- Utensils & Gadgets
- Party Supplies
- Helpful Links