Bookmark This Page
Return Home PageMail to Friend
Use a cake mix that has pudding in it or add pudding to regular cake mix* for extra moistness.
- 1 boxed cake mix (Lemon)
- 2 Packages of Instant Lemon Pudding (1.3 oz size)
- 1 Container (8 oz.) whipped topping (defrosted)
- 1 Jar Caramel topping
- Make the pudding following box directions for pie. With a mixer on slow speed blend the whipped topping into the pudding. Cover and refrigerate.
- Prepare the cake per box directions adding an extra egg, using milk in place of water and replacing the oil with butter.
To get recipe for converting a regular cake mix to pudding in the mix. click here.
- Bake the cake in a rectangular pan (9" x 13)
- Allow cake to cool completely before continuing.
- Cut serving sized portions (approx. 2" x 2") of the cooled cake.
- Cut 2"x2" pieces horizontally so you will have 2 or 3 layers.
- Place first layer on plate for serving and spoon on 1 heaping tablespoon of the lemon 'mousse'.
- Place second layer of cake followed with another heaping tablespoon of the lemon 'mousse'.
- If you have three layers, repeat - ending with lemon 'mousse' on top.
- Drizzle a scant tablespoon of the caramel topping over the cake and pudding 'mousse'.
- Serve immediately.
* Recipe for converting a regular cake mix to pudding in the mix, click here.
For All Your Cooking Needs
- Cake Pans
- Cake Decorating
- Utensils & Gadgets
- Party Supplies
- Helpful Links