Bookmark This Page
Return Home PageMail to Friend
This dish is an easy fix using left over roast beef or steak.
- 1 Lb Left over cooked beef sliced thin
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 1 Bunch green onions (cleaned and sliced)
- 1 Package of Sun-Bird Mongolian Beef Seasoning
- Follow seasoning package directions for sauce and set aside.
- In a heavy skillet heat the oil and sautee the sliced beef until hot.
- Add in the sliced onions.
- Stir in the sauce mixture and continue cooking on medium heat until sauce has thickened.
- Serve over cooked rice or noodles.
Note: If you don't have enough beef to make this recipe make up the difference with shrimp. The shrimp should be cooked in the oil before adding in the left-over sliced beef.
For All Your Cooking Needs
- Cake Pans
- Cake Decorating
- Utensils & Gadgets
- Party Supplies
- Helpful Links