Bookmark This Page
Return Home PageMail to Friend
- 1 can of Progresso Minnestroni or vegetarian vegetable soup
- 1 can water (no water if using Progresso soup)
- 1 can of chicken or beef broth
- 1/2 can black-eyed peas (with liquid)
- 1/2 onion (sauteed in 1-2 TBSP olive oil)
- 1 cup macaroni of choice
- 1/4 cup tomatoes (canned or fresh)
- 1/4 medium head cabbage (chopped and pre-cooked in microwave-drain water)
- 1 link of cooked sausage in bite-sized bits (BBQ'd, smoked or Eckrich are best)
Saute onion in olive oil till soft, add soup, water, broth - cover and bring to a low boil.
- Then add in macaroni and cook till almost tender.
- Add in black-eyed peas, tomatoes, partially cooked cabbage, and cooked sausage - cover and cook over low heat for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Serve or store.
For All Your Cooking Needs
- Cake Pans
- Cake Decorating
- Utensils & Gadgets
- Party Supplies
- Helpful Links