Bookmark This Page
Return Home PageMail to Friend
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies - 50% Sugar Free
- 1/2 Cup butter
- 1/2 Cup Splenda
- 1/4 Cup sugar
- 1/4 Cup honey (or brown sugar)
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice (optional)
- 1 Cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon cinnamon (or more to taste)
- 1-1/2 Cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 3/4 Cup raisins
- 1/2 Cup chopped nuts (pecans/walnuts)
Makes approximately 2 dozen cookies
- In large bowl beat butter and Splenda, sugar and honey (or brown sugar) until creamy.
- Beat in egg and lemon juice (if using). In separate bowl stir together
flour, salt and baking soda; gradually add to butter mixture - blending thoroughly.
Add oats, raisins and nuts - stir until combined.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet, about 2" apart.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 18-20 minutes or until edges are browned. Do not over bake
- Let cool and store in air tight container.
For All Your Cooking Needs
- Cake Pans
- Cake Decorating
- Utensils & Gadgets
- Party Supplies
- Helpful Links