Bookmark This Page
Return Home PageMail to Friend
Sugarfree Orange-Cream-Cheese Biscuits
(Make these low-fat buy using low-fat cream cheese)
- 3 cups Pionoeer baking mix (original)
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1 package (3 ounce size) cream cheese (softened)
- 2 tablespoons sugarfree orange marmalade
- Splenda® or Sugar for sprinkling
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix Pioneer mix, orange peel and orange juice until soft dough forms; beat vigorously 30 seconds.
- Turn dough onto surface dusted with Pioneer mix rolling dough to coat. Knead 10 times.
- Roll dough 1/2 inch thick. Cut with 2-1/2 inch biscuit cutter dipped in Pioneer mix.
- Place biscuits on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Mix cream cheese and sugarfree marmalade. Spoon a scant 1 teaspoon cream cheese mixture into slightly indented center of each biscuit circle
- Sprinkle with Splenda® or sugar
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
For All Your Cooking Needs
- Cake Pans
- Cake Decorating
- Utensils & Gadgets
- Party Supplies
- Helpful Links