Bookmark This Page
Return Home PageMail to Friend
- 1-2 Boneless chicken breasts cut into strips
- 1/3 Cup orange marmalade
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 Small ginger root piece, sliced diagonally
- 1 Clove garlic (sliced)
- 1 Bunch green onions, cleaned and sliced diagonally
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1/2 Cup water
- 1 Teaspoon cornstarch
- Heat the oil and butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and ginger root
- Add the chicken and stir-fry until lightly browned being careful not to burn the garlic.
- Remove from heat.
- To prepare the glaze, mix together the water and corn starch.
- In a medium-sized sauce pan, over a low-medium heat, combine the orange marmalade and honey until blended.
- To this add the water/corn starch mixture.
- Increase the heat and continue to stir until glaze has thickened.
- Remove from heat and pour glaze over the chicken.
- Return the chicken and glaze to the heat
- Add the sliced green onions.
- Stir until chicken is completely covered in glaze and warm enough to serve.
- Serve over rice with fried dumplings.
For All Your Cooking Needs
- Cake Pans
- Cake Decorating
- Utensils & Gadgets
- Party Supplies
- Helpful Links