Bookmark This Page
Return Home PageMail to Friend
Low-Fat Oven Fried Chicken
This recipe works for whole chicken pieces or tenders. To reduce the fat even more, remove any skin.
- 1 lb. chicken pieces or tenders
- 2/3 cup Bisquick
- 1-1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees
- In a bowl mix the dry ingredients
- Spray a shallow baking pan with a spray oil
- Coat the chicken pieces in the Bisquick mixture
- Place the coated pieces in the pan (1 layer only)
- Bake in a preheated oven (425 degrees) for 20 minutes, turn over and bake until done.
- Cooking time should be adjusted depending on thickness of meat.
For All Your Cooking Needs
- Cake Pans
- Cake Decorating
- Utensils & Gadgets
- Party Supplies
- Helpful Links