Bookmark This Page
Return Home PageMail to Friend
Quick oats and brown sugar added to Peach Cobbler make this recipe a real treat.
[ This recipe is a 50% sugar free recipe ]
Ingredients for fruit portion:
- 4 Cups ripe peaches
2 Teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 Cup Splenda®
- 1 Tablespoon corn starch
- Dash cinnamon (optional)
- 1 Pillsbury Pie Crust
Ingredients for Topping:
- 2 Tablespoons cold butter
- 3/4 Cup quick oats
- 1/4 Cup + 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon flour
- Dash of cinnamon
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix using a pastry cutter, pair of knives or your hands until the texture is grainy. Set aside.
- Into a bowl peel and thinly slice the peaches
- Add lemon juice, Splenda®, corn starch & cinnamon
- Stir together until the peaches are covered with the dry ingredients.
- Place the fruit mixture into a buttered baking dish (approximately 8" x 11")
- On a lightly floured surface, unroll the pie crust and slice into 1" strips. Weave over the top of the filling leaving some space between the strips for venting. Continue weaving until the surface is covered.
- Pour the topping mixture over the strips and spread evenly
- Bake in a 375° pre-heated oven for approximately 25-30 minutes or until the top is a toasty golden brown.
- Serve warm with a scoop of sugar free ice cream.
For All Your Cooking Needs
- Cake Pans
- Cake Decorating
- Utensils & Gadgets
- Party Supplies
- Helpful Links