Bookmark This Page
Return Home PageMail to Friend
Pork Tenderloin Medallions with Italian Herbs
- Pork tender loin sliced into single serving portions (about 1" thick)
- Olive Oil
- Garlic power
- Onion Powder
- Italian Seasoning
- In a heavy skillet, heat enough olive oil to very thinly cover the bottom.
- Place the tenderloin medallions into the pre-heated skillet and then sprinkle them with the desired spices.
- Allow the portions to brown and then turn over.
- Continue cooking until browned on other side; they're ready to serve or refrigerate for later.
For All Your Cooking Needs
- Cake Pans
- Cake Decorating
- Utensils & Gadgets
- Party Supplies
- Helpful Links