Bookmark This Page
Mail to Friend|
Creamy homemade tasting soup from canned.
- 1 Can Cream of Potato Soup
- 1 Can Chicken Broth
- 1/2 Cup chopped onions
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- Optional: Bacon crumbles, finely shredded cheddar cheese
- Over medium heat saute the chopped onions in the butter until soft.
- Add 1/2 can of the Chicken Broth and the whole can of the Cream of Potato soup to the sauteed onions. Do not add any water. Using a whisk blend the soups until blended.
- Remove the soup from the heat and carefully pour into a food blender. Blend on high for approximately 30 seconds or until all of the potato pieces have been pureed.
- Pour the soup back into the sauce pot and continue to heat until hot. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve plain or garnish with bacon crumbles and bit of shredded cheese.
For All Your Cooking Needs
- Cake Pans
- Cake Decorating
- Utensils & Gadgets
- Party Supplies
- Helpful Links