Bookmark This Page
Return Home PageMail to Friend
Convert Regular Cake Mix to Pudding-in-Cake-Mix
While any pudding flavor can be added consider using vanilla if in doubt, same flavor as cake mix to boost the flavor or cheesecake for a richer taste.
- 1 Boxed cake mix
- 2 Packages of Pudding (1.3 oz size) or 1 large box
- 3/4 Cup milk
- 4 Eggs
- 3/4 Cup butter (melted)
- Mix together the milk, eggs and butter, set aside.
- Stir together the pudding and cake mix in a large bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and mix according to box directions.
- Bake in a 9" x 13" rectangular pan,2-9" round cake pans or 24 cupcakes in a 350º until done.
For All Your Cooking Needs
- Cake Pans
- Cake Decorating
- Utensils & Gadgets
- Party Supplies
- Helpful Links