Bookmark This Page
Return Home PageMail to Friend
Quick, Easy Nachos
These are a quick fix and taste delicious.
* The corn meal is optional but when added gives a smoother texture to the meat. If you do not add in the corn meal use only 1/4 cup of water.
- 1 Bag of your favorite tortilla chips
- 1 Pound of lean ground beef
- 1 Package of taco seasoning
- 1/2 Cup of water
- 1/4 Cup of corn meal*
- 1/2 Cup of cheese queso (warm)
- Lettuce and tomatoes for topping.
- Taco sauce (optional)
** Warming the chips in the oven or microwave before serving makes this dish even better.
- Brown the ground beef in a pan until completely cooked and no longer pink.
- Add in the package of taco seasoning, corn meal and water.
- Continue to cook over medium heat for another 3-5 minutes stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- On a separate plate spread out the tortill chips** and sprinkle enough of the cooked taco meat evenly around to make a serving. Garnish with chopped lettuce and tomatoes. Drizzle the warm queso over the top. Serve with taco sauce.
For All Your Cooking Needs
- Cake Pans
- Cake Decorating
- Utensils & Gadgets
- Party Supplies
- Helpful Links