Bookmark This Page
Return Home PageMail to Friend
Raspberry Sauce (50% Sugar-free*)
- 1 Cup fresh or frozen raspberries (defrosted)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup Splenda®
- 1/4 cup water
- Bring sugar, SplendaŽ and water to a boil on the stove stirring continuously
- Once boiling, add in the raspberries
- Cook for about 1 minute
- Remove from heat (I let mine sit for about 5 minutes before continuing)
- Liquify mixture in blender
- Strain blended mixture through a sieve to remove the seeds
- Cover and chill
- Refrigerate any leftovers. I would only keep this in the fridge for a maximum of three days.
- To maintain texture of the sauce use 50% Splenda® and 50% sugar (for those not watching their sugar in take, use all sugar).
- Use this recipe and replace the raspberries with any berry for a delicious sauce.
For All Your Cooking Needs
- Cake Pans
- Cake Decorating
- Utensils & Gadgets
- Party Supplies
- Helpful Links