Bookmark This Page
Return Home PageMail to Friend
Red, White and Blueberry Trifle
- 1 Pint, cleaned, washed and sliced fresh strawberries (Retain 2 strawberries for garnish)
- 1 Pint washed, whole blueberries (Retain 4-5 blueberries for garnish)
- 1/2 Container Marzetti's Sugar-free Strawberry Glaze
- 1/2 Container Marzetti's Blueberry Glaze
- 1 Container whipped topping (16 oz) defrosted (If you don't like a lot of whipped topping- an 8 oz. container will be enough)
- 1 - 1 oz. package sugar-free vanilla instant pudding
- 1 - 1 oz. package sugar-free cheesecake instant pudding
- 1/2 teaspoon almond flavor
- 2-3/4 cup milk (2% if you're watching fat content)
- Angle Food Cake (sugar-free)- 1/2 tp 2/3's of a round cake
- Cut the cake into bite-sized cubes and set aside
- Mix the cleaned/sliced strawberries into the glaze and set aside
- Mix the washed blueberries into the glaze and set aside.
- Mix together both puddings in one medium-sized bowl.
Add in the milk and flavor; beat using a whisk or electic mixer until thickened.
Layer 1: In the trifle dish (or large bowl) place 1/2 of the cubed angle food cake
Layer 2: Add 1/2 of the pudding mixture
Layer 3: Add blueberries and glaze
Layer 4: Add enough of whipped topping to completely cover
Repeat the layering process using the strawberries in place of the strawberry layer.
Garnish with the reserved fruit.
Cover and chill. Let this dessert sit for a minimum of 4 hours before serving.
For All Your Cooking Needs
- Cake Pans
- Cake Decorating
- Utensils & Gadgets
- Party Supplies
- Helpful Links