Bookmark This Page
Mail to Friend|
Low-fat Salmon Croquettes
Baking makes these low-fat, but they can be fried if you like.
1 Can Salmon
10-12 Club Crackers (crushed)
Panko Bread Crumbs
No calorie 'spritz' Butter Spray
Old Bay Seasoning
- Remove the bones from the salmon and place the meat and liquid into a medium size bowl.
- Into the bowl mix the crushed crackers, egg, and black pepper; add a little water if the mixture seems too dry.
- Wet your hands and form the mixture into 6 medium-sized patties.
- Place patties on a lightly greased cookie sheet
- Sprinkle the tops with 1 teaspoon Panko bread crumbs, then spritz with no-calorie 'butter' spray and a dash of Old Bay Seasoning. Press the crumbs into the patties with the back of a spoon - this will give them a little more flavor and a nice crunch.
- Bake in a pre-heated 350 degree oven for 30-40 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve or cool and freeze to enjoy later.
For All Your Cooking Needs
- Cake Pans
- Cake Decorating
- Utensils & Gadgets
- Party Supplies
- Helpful Links