Bookmark This Page
Return Home PageMail to Friend
Shrimp Gumbo Soup
Made from canned soups and fresh ingredients this soup is easy and delicious
- 1 Can Campbell's Chicken Gumbo Soup (do not add water)
- 1 Can Chicken Broth
- 1 Cup cooked white rice
- 1/3 Cup chopped onion
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 Cup tomatoes chopped (canned or fresh)
- 12-14 Medium size raw shrimp (peeled and cleaned)
- In a medium size pan over medium heat, saute the onions in the oil until soft.
- Add the chicken gumbo soup, 1/2 can of the broth and tomatoes. Bring to almost boiling. Add in the shrimp and continue to cook until shrimp are done (pink in color).
- Add in the cooked rice and stir.
- Serve with hot French bread or crackers.
For All Your Cooking Needs
- Cake Pans
- Cake Decorating
- Utensils & Gadgets
- Party Supplies
- Helpful Links