Bookmark This Page
Return Home PageMail to Friend
Sugar Free Banana-Blueberry Ice Box Pie
- Pie shell (Shortbread or Vanilla Wafer)
- Small box sugar-free pudding
(Vanilla (with 1 sliced banana) OR use banana cream flavored pudding)
- Banana (optional)
- 8 ounce Cool Whip (thawed)
- 1-2 Pints of blueberries mixed with Marzetti's Sugar-free Blueberry glaze -
(If you like more berries use 2 pints of fruit; if you like more glaze use 1 pint fruit to 1 container of glaze. You can find the glaze in most larger groceries in the produce department.)
- Wash and clean the blueberries, mix with Marzetti's sugar-free glaze. Cover and refrigerate.
- Prepare the pudding per box instructions for a pie.
- Pour prepared pudding into pie shell. If you are making the pie with vanilla pudding and banana slices, you would place the slices evenly around the pie bottom before pouring the pudding into the shell, making sure the banana slices are completely covered.
- Spoon enough Cool Whip on the top to generously cover the pudding.
- Cover with the pie with the clear plastic cover that came with the pie shell and refrigerate for about 2 hours before serving.
Depending on how you plan to serve the pie (company or family), you can either drizzle the blueberries and glaze over the Cool Whip at the same time before cutting (company) or individually spoon the glaze on the slices as you serve (family).
For All Your Cooking Needs
- Cake Pans
- Cake Decorating
- Utensils & Gadgets
- Party Supplies
- Helpful Links