Bookmark This Page
Return Home PageMail to Friend
Sugar Free Banana Pudding
(Make this delicious sugar free dessert low fat by using low fat milk and sour cream..)
- 2 Large packages Sugar-free Instant vanilla or banana
- 5-6 Bananas
- Milk per package directions for pie (regular or low-fat)
- 8 Ounces Sour cream (regular or low-fat)
- 8 Ounces Cool Whip (Retain ½ cup)
- 1 Box Murray™ Sugar-free vanilla wafers - (Use whole or break into bite-size pieces.*
* If you don't want the cookies to go 'soft; too fast, leave them whole. Otherwise break up for easier eating.
- Make pudding following box directions for pie. Set aside.
- In a large bowl blend Sour Cream and Cool Whip.
- When completely blended, fold in pudding until completely incorporated together. Set aside.
- Peel and slice bananas.
- Using a large bowl or trifle dish, alternate layers of pudding mixture, bananas and cookie pieces until all is used.
- Garnish top of pudding with remaining Cool Whip, banana slices and/or cookie crumbles.
For All Your Cooking Needs
- Cake Pans
- Cake Decorating
- Utensils & Gadgets
- Party Supplies
- Helpful Links