Bookmark This Page
Return Home PageMail to Friend
Sugar Free Strawberry Belgian Waffles
"Delicious Tasting - Delightful Looking"
- Quart of strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- Sugar free vanilla ice cream
- Orange flavor
- Whipped cream or Cool Whip
- Prepare the quart of strawberries. Clean and cut into small bite-sized pieces. (Optional: Retain whole strawberries for garnish)
- Mix the chopped strawberries with a container of sugar free strawberry glaze
- Cover and store strawberries in the refrigerator
- Use approximately 1/2 cup sugar-free ice cream per serving.
- Give this dessert iit's own special flavor by mixing the ice cream with 1/4 teaspoon orange flavor for each cup of ice cream needed. Mix the flavoring into the ice cream until ice cream has the consistency of 'soft-serve'. Place in freezer until ready to serve.
Use Whipped cream, Cool Whip or Splenda® powdered sugar for the topping.
Have the strawberries, ice cream and topping of choice out and ready before assembling the waffles.
- Begin by lightly toasting the waffle.
- Place toasted waffles on plate. Next place scoop of the ice cream on top of waffle.
- Put the whipped topping or Cool Whip on top of the ice cream.
- Spoon glazed strawberries over the top. Optional: Sprinkle with Splenda® powdered sugar or garnish with whole strawberry
- Serve & enjoy immediately.
For All Your Cooking Needs
- Cake Pans
- Cake Decorating
- Utensils & Gadgets
- Party Supplies
- Helpful Links