Bookmark This Page
Return Home PageMail to Friend
Sugar Free Blueberry Cheesecake
A purchased graham cracker crust makes a quick fix; while the cream cheese & eggs give a traditional homemade flavor
- 1 9" Graham Cracker crust
- 1 Pint fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 Container of Marzetti's Sugar-free Blueberry Glaze
- 1 8-ounce cream cheese (softened)
- ½ Cup Splenda
- 2 Eggs (beaten)
- Preheat oven to 325º
- In a small bowl combine softened cream cheese, Splenda and eggs.
- Using a mixer beat until fluffy.
- Pour mixture into prepared crust.
- Bake 25-30 minutes (watch carefully)
- Removed baked cheesecake from oven, allow to cool completely.
- Combine cleaned blueberries and glaze; spread over cheesecake
- Chill 2-3 hours before serving.
- Garnish with whipped topping to serve
For All Your Cooking Needs
- Cake Pans
- Cake Decorating
- Utensils & Gadgets
- Party Supplies
- Helpful Links