Bookmark This Page
Mail to Friend|
Sugar Free - Carrot Raisin Salad
Make this salad low-fat by using yogurt in place of mayonnaise.
- 1/2 Cup fat-free vanilla yogurt OR mayonnaise
- 2-3 Tablespoons Splenda® powdered sugar (to taste)
- 1 pound of carrots - peeled and coarsley shredded
- 1/2 Cup crushed pineapple in natural juice (no sugar added)
- 1/2 Cup raisins
- Blend yogurt OR mayonnaise with Splenda® powdered sugar and set aside.
- Blend shredded carrots, raisins and drained pineapple in a large bowl.
- Pour dressing over ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours before serving or overnight.
For All Your Cooking Needs
- Cake Pans
- Cake Decorating
- Utensils & Gadgets
- Party Supplies
- Helpful Links