Bookmark This Page
Mail to Friend
Sugar Free Cheesecake Crepes
With Strawberries, Blueberries or Both!
- 8 Ounce package cream cheese (regular or low-fat)
- 8 Ounce tub Cool Whip
- 1/2 Small box Instant Sugar-free Cheesecake Pudding
- 1/2 Teaspoon Almond flavor
- 1 Package 10 crepes
(Available in the produce section of most larger stores)
- 1 Quart size box of strawberries or blueberries
- 1 Container of Marzetti Strawberry or
Blueberry Sugar-free Glaze
- 2 Tablespoon melted BUTTER
- Flat plate with mixture of approximately 1/4 cup Splenda & cinnamon (to taste)
- Clean the berries and mix with the glaze. If using strawberries chop into small pieces. Put berries with glaze in the refrigerator to chill down.
- Bring cream cheese to room temperature and mix in Cool Whip, 1/2 box pudding and almond flavor. Beat with electric mixer until smooth.
- For each crepe - spread 1/2 of crepe with a generous tablespoon of cream cheese mixture and roll like a jelly-roll - be sure to bring the cream filling all the way to the edge. A small dab of the mixture at the end helps keep it from unrolling. After rolling the crepe, brush 1 side with melted butter and then roll in cinnamon-'sugar' mixture.
- Place rolled crepes in a long dish so they can remain flat and straight.
- Continue until all crepes are rolled.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
Recipe will make 10 crepes.
To serve cut the crepes diagonally into sections, add a little whipped cream and then spoon glazed strawberries or blueberries on the crepes.
Serve with both blueberries and strawberries for a festive Fourth of July appeal.
For All Your Cooking Needs
- Cake Pans
- Cake Decorating
- Utensils & Gadgets
- Party Supplies
- Helpful Links