Bookmark This Page
Mail to Friend
Sugar Free Cherry Cheesecake
- 1 package yellow cake mix (sugar free)
- 3 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1 can (20 oz) No-sugar-added Cherry pie filling
- 1 Cool Whip® (No sugar added)
- 1-1/2 cups Splenda®' powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; grease and flour a 13x9 inch pan
- Follow cake mix directions - except beat in softened 3oz. cream cheese with eggs before adding to dry ingredients and butter.
- Bake recommended time on box for 13x9 inch pan
- Filling: In large bowl beat softened 8oz. cream cheese with 1-1/2 cup Splenda® powdered sugar. Add enough Cool Whip® until you have a spreadable consistency (not runny). You should have about 3 cups of filling.
- Allow cake to completely cool then cut in half so you have two (2) equal pieces.
- Spread 1 cup of the cream cheese mixture on bottom half of cake; then spread all of the no-sugar-added pie filling over cream cheese mixture.
- Top with other half of cake and then frost entire cake with remaining cream cheese mixture.
- Garnish as desired.
- Keep refrigerated.
♥ Make this cake low fat by using low-fat cream cheese.
♥ For regular recipe visit this link.
For All Your Cooking Needs
- Cake Pans
- Cake Decorating
- Utensils & Gadgets
- Party Supplies
- Helpful Links