Bookmark This Page
Return Home PageMail to Friend
Sugar Free Coconut Ice Box Pie
Minimal ingredients make this delicious pie a quick fix.
- 1 Sugarfree pie shell (or 1 baked regular pie shell)
- 2 Small packages vanilla pudding (use directions for pie)
- 1 Small container of Cool Whip
- 1-1/4 Cup flaked coconut (retain 1/4 cup to toast for garnish)
- Have the pie shell ready and then toast 1/4 cup of the coconut in a non-stick skillet. Set aside toasted coconut to cool.(Stir frequently to keep it from burning.)
- Make the pudding following box directions. Stir in 1 cup of coconut. (Optional: add in 1/4 teaspoon coconut flavor)
- Pour pudding into the pie shell.
- Cover with Cool Whip to taste, garnish with toasted coconut and chill.
Keep leftover pie refrigerated.
For All Your Cooking Needs
- Cake Pans
- Cake Decorating
- Utensils & Gadgets
- Party Supplies
- Helpful Links