Bookmark This Page
Return Home PageMail to Friend
Make this sugar free dessert low-fat and reduce calories by using low fat cream cheese and 2% milk.
- 1 Stick softened butter
- 1 Cup flour
- 1-1/2 Cups chopped pecans
- 1 Cup Splenda® powdered sugar (See SF Basics)
- 1 Large container whipped topping (16 oz.)
- 2 Small packages sugar-free Instant Lemon Pudding mix
- 3 Cups milk
Preheat oven to 350º
- Melt butter in small bowl.
- Add flour and 1 cup of the chopped pecans.
- Mix well and pat mixture down in a 13"x9" pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until lightly brown.
- Remove from oven, completely cool.
- Beat the Splenda® powdered sugar into the cream cheese
- Add in 1 cup of the whipped topping
- Spread over the cooled pecan base
- Prepare both packages of the lemon pudding mix with the milk until slightly thick.
- Spread pudding over the cream cheese layer
- Spread the emaining whipped topping over the pudding layer
- Sprinkle with the remaining chopped pecans
- Allow to chill 3-4 hours before serving.
For All Your Cooking Needs
- Cake Pans
- Cake Decorating
- Utensils & Gadgets
- Party Supplies
- Helpful Links