Bookmark This Page
Return Home PageMail to Friend
Sugar Free Cookie Crumb Pie Crust
Keep a couple of these pie crusts in the freezer for a quick-fix dessert.
- 1 Box of Murray's® Sugar-free vanilla flavored wafer cookies
- 2/3 Cup butter (melted)
- 1/3 Cup Splenda®
- Crumb the cookies in a food processor and pour into a medium-large bowl
- Add in melted butter and Splenda®
- Mix ingredients together until well blended
- Pour into an 8-9" pie pan
- Evenly spread the crumb mixture pressing to form an even thickness along the bottom and up the sides.
- (A piece of plastic wrap makes this easy and will keep the crumbs from sticking).
- Bake the pie shell in a 350° pre-heated over for approximately 6 minutes. Monitor the baking time; do not allow to over brown.
- Remove from oven and cool
Replace sugar-free vanilla cookies with sugar-free Graham or chocolate flavored cookies..
For All Your Cooking Needs
- Cake Pans
- Cake Decorating
- Utensils & Gadgets
- Party Supplies
- Helpful Links