Bookmark This Page
Mail to Friend|
Sugar Free Strawberry 'Jello' Parfait
- 1 small package sugar-free Strawberry Jello
- 1 small tub whipped topping (defrosted)
- 1 tub Marzetti's Sugar-free Strawberry Glaze
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, cleaned and sliced
- Prepare the Jello following box directions and refrigerate.
Note: Allow to partially set - you do not want it firm.
- Mix cleaned strawberries with Marzetti's SF glaze (set aside)
- Remove half of the partially set Jello to a medium size mixing bowl. To this add 1/2 of the whipped topping with a hand mixer until evenly blended. (set aside)
- Assemble in individual sundae dishes (or large bowl), layering the ingredients as follows:
- Heaping tablespoon of Jello with whipped topping
- Heaping tablespoon of regular Jello
- Heaping tablespoon of whipped topping
- Tablespoon of glazed strawberries
- Repeat the layering process once more.
Amounts can be adjusted to accommodate serving dish or bowl.
Chill for 1-2 hours before serving.
For All Your Cooking Needs
- Cake Pans
- Cake Decorating
- Utensils & Gadgets
- Party Supplies
- Helpful Links