Bookmark This Page
Mail to Friend
Swedish Pineapple Cake
Make this delicious, moist cake without using any eggs.
It's even better after it's chilled
- 2 Cups sugar
- 1 20 oz. can crushed pineapple unsweetened in own juice (Do Not Drain)
- 1 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- 2 Cups flour
- ½ to 1 Cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Mix by hand the ingredients together in the order given.
- Pour into an ungreased, unfloured 13" x 9" x 2" cake pan.
- Bake at 350° for 30-40 minutes. Use a toothpick to test for doneness.
- Allow cake to completely cool and frost with Cream cheese frosting .
- Garnish the top by sprinkling a few chopped pecans on the top.
For All Your Cooking Needs
- Cake Pans
- Cake Decorating
- Utensils & Gadgets
- Party Supplies
- Helpful Links