Bookmark This Page
Return Home PageMail to Friend
Make this low fat by using skimmed milk, no-fat chicken broth, breast meat and spray oil for baking dish.
- 8 ounces spaghetti - cooked
- 1-3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablsepoons corn starch
- 3 tablspoons dry sherry or dry white wine
- 2-1/2 cups cooked, chopped or cubed turkey meat
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Butter for baking dish
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook pasta according to directions and set aside.
- In medium saucepan bring chicken broth to a boil. Add the mushrooms (if using fresh cook until tender.)
- Stir milk into mushroom mixture.
- In a separate small bowl blend the corn starch and wine until smooth. Add to mushroom mixture.
- Bring to a boil and continue cooking (stirring continuously). Cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Remove pan from heat and add salt and pepper. Add turkey. Add pasta and fold until well coated.
- Transfer to a buttered 3-quart casserole or baking dish (13" x 9"). Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until a nice golden brown.
usiness" title="Everything you need to know to start your own online business or blog" border="0" />
For All Your Cooking Needs
- Cake Pans
- Cake Decorating
- Utensils & Gadgets
- Party Supplies
- Helpful Links