Bookmark This Page
Return Home PageMail to Friend
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 can reduced fat, low sodium chicken broth
- 1 pound Great Northern beans (soaked)
- 1 medium-sized onion (chopped)
- 2-3 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon oregao
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- Place beans in a medium-sized sauce pan and cover with water. Bring beans to a boil; reduce the heat and let simmer for 20 minutes. Drain and discard water. Set beabs aside.
- Cut chicken breasts into 1 inch pieces. These may be browned in a skillet with a little oil if desired.
- Place all ingredients into crockpot; stir to mix thoroughly.
- Cover with lid and cook on 'low' 10-12 hours. Or on 'high' for 5-6 hours.
For All Your Cooking Needs
- Cake Pans
- Cake Decorating
- Utensils & Gadgets
- Party Supplies
- Helpful Links
Copyright ICBISF 2009-2013 | All Rights Reserved Worldwide|
*Use of this page constitutes acceptance and understanding of I Can't Believe It's Sugar Free Terms & Conditions | Policy.
All Designated Trademarks, Registered Names and Hallmarks are the sole property of their respective owners.